AT-710M Automated Potentiometric Titrator
ASTM D664, ASTM D2896, ASTM D3227, ASTM D4739 & ASTM D6470
The AT-710M Automated Potentiometric Titrator features wireless connectivity and allows simultaneous measurement on up to 4 titration units. The burette unit is designed with a top-mounted switching value to reduce dead space. The titrator stores reagent information to ensure appropriate reagent use, while an optional “smart” cable permits storage of electrode information in the electrode itself (rather than the titration unit) to eliminate the need for recalibration when using multiple electrodes. Applications include Industrial products, medical goods, food, petroleum products, and more. Up to 4 titrators , AT-710B potentiometric titrators or MKV-710B Volumetric or additional MKC-710B Coulometric Karl Fischer moisture titrators can be connected and simultaneous measurement is possible.
- Titrant Information is stored in an IC chip in the burette unit (Smart burette)
- Information stored in the electrode cable (Smart electrode)
- New burette unit
- Up to 4 simultaneous measurements (Simultaneous titration)
- Can be connected to MKV-710B Volumetric or MKC-710B Coulometric Karl Fischer moisture Titrator
- The main control unit and a titrator are separately located by wireless(Bluetooth(R))
- Large color TFT-LCD with a touch panel(8.4-inch)
- Two different user levels and permisions
- Two different potentials , such as pH/ transmittance , pH/ conductivity or pH/ temperature can be logged simultaneously.
- Monitoring temperature during titration ensures safe measurements
- Measurement results are converted to PDF and can be stored in a USB flash drive