PRODUCT RETURNS WITHOUT PRIOR AUTHORIZATION WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED. Effort should be made to identify the source of the problem prior to returning a product to CANNON for repair or service as a testing fee may apply for returned products that are found to be working properly. If the issue cannot be identified, contact Technical Service or your local service agent. If a simple solution or repair cannot be recommended, CANNON will issue a Return Authorization number (RA). You must alert CANNON prior to shipment if the product you are returning contains hazardous materials.
Products must be carefully packed and shipped pre-paid to the following address:
CANNON Instrument Company
ATTN: Return Authorization # __________
2139 High Tech Road
State College, PA 16803 USA
The shipment must contain the following information:
- Return Authorization number (RA).
- Name and telephone number of the customer point of contact for the return.
- A detailed explanation of the reason for the return.
- Shipping and billing instructions for product repair and return.
NOTE: If the repair is not covered by warranty, CANNON will provide a cost estimate. Repair costs must be approved and a purchase order issued before work will be performed.
Products generally not subject to return include:
- Items purchased via a third party
- Customized, modified, dated or mutilated products (including all viscosity and flash point reference materials)