Complaint Process Overview
CANNON accepts complaints and handles them according to the requirements of ISO 9001, ISO/IEC 17025 and ISO 17034. Learn more about the Cannon Complaint Process Overview.
- Complaints are recorded and archived within our Customer Relationship Management system.
- The complaints are analyzed by process owners or quality system personnel.
- Corrective actions are opened and processed as determined to be necessary.
- A risk analysis is performed.
- All complaints and corrective actions are reviewed by an independent person.
- Upon completion of the corrective action the complainant is formally notified when possible.
Cannon cares about our customers and we encourage your feedback.