VISDISK® for Windows® is a software tool uniquely designed to perform a variety of calculations associated with viscosity determination. VISDISK users can perform mathematics associated with blending of oils, viscosity interpolation, determination of VI (viscosity index), kinematic viscosity conversions and many other rheological functions. VISDISK for Windows can also display tables with ISO VG Lubricant Specifications and SAE Viscosity Grades for Engine Oils. Context-sensitive On-line Help and a concise user’s guide make VISDISK easy to use. Data entered into the program can be saved and reloaded. The program works equally well under Windows 98, NT, and XP. The software is shipped with a CANNON mouse pad.
- Now with Graphing Capability
- Simple User Interface
- Includes Intrinsic Viscosity Calculations!
- W. A.Wright Blending Method and the ASTM D 341 Chart Blending Method
- Interpolation Programs Which Allow the Estimation of Kinematic Viscosity, Viscosity, and Density at any Temperature if Values are Known at Two or More Temperatures
- Conversion between Saybolt Universal Seconds (SUS) and Saybolt Furol Seconds (SFS) Units and Centistokes
- VI Determination from Kinematic Viscosity Data at any Two Temperatures (Fahrenheit or Celsius)
- Many other functions for CANNON equipment